If you’re the type of person that enjoys DIY kits, I have news for you!! This last week, Stampin’ Up! announced a new program called “Paper Pumpkin”.
Readers……meet Paper Pumpkin…………Paper Pumpkin……meet my readers!! What exactly is this you ask? Well, let us explain………
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visitingwww.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the low-down:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even colour-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership $24.95 per month (and shipping is included!) – Yeehaw!
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visitingwww.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
Don’t forget to select me (Robyn Smale) as your demonstrator during the registration process so that I can jump in if you have any problems!
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit!!!!!!
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift – A CLEAR ACRYLIC BLOCK!
If you’re just breaking into the world of paper craft, this is a great way for you to start building your arsenal of stamps/ink!
If you have any questions about the program, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Hope to see you in the Pumpkin Patch soon!